Smartphones today are powered by advanced technologies and tools. It acts as a saviour to the needs of the people. Mobile phone manufacturing companies are working hard to provide the world with the latest phones that could do wonders. Today, more than half the population of the world is having access to smartphones and with the help of the internet, they are able to gather more information. The strongest competitor in the segment is XiaomiRedmi phones. This smartphone is the most trusted brand in India. The market share that comprises this is extremely huge and it has overtaken even Apple Company. The flagship phone Mi note 6 Pro was launched months back and it is already winning in both the online and offline platforms. The note series in this brand has become extensively popular with many people opting to choose this over any other brand.
How it won the market:
The Redmi brand has been witnessing enormous growth in users. The success is followed by the huge trial and error methods followed before releasing the smartphone. They have been extremely positive in providing what the consumers need. Be it the performance, quality of the phone, camera, or even the battery, they have won in all aspects. With each model getting released, they are trying out new things that might be useful for many years to come. Today, smartphones are committed to creating future-centric models that will adapt to the environment easily.
- The Mi note 6 Pro is a successor of the Note 5 series. Both variants have been doing amazingly well in the Indian market. It has been built to maintain the mid-range models.
- The phone comes with a 5.84-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen which is a full HD display.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor which will ensure the smooth functioning of the phone even with heavy usage.
- The weight of the model is 178 g which might be a little heavy when used with a back cover.
- There is also an impressive battery of 4000 mAh.
- Talking about the camera, it has a 12MP+5MP Primary and 5MP Secondary camera.
- The phone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) which can be upgraded to Android 10, MIUI 11, and Android One.
- It comes in Black and Rose Gold colour that has 4 GB and 8 GB RAM with an Internal Memory of 64 GB.
For those people who are searching for a budget phone with upgradable features, the Redmi Note series provides the best price this is sold for Rs.10,599 in the offline market with Sangeetha Mobiles.