Not so long ago, video editing was a skill that only professionals tended to possess – or need, for that matter. Nowadays however things are very different and seeing as recording videos has become so easy and convenient with digital cameras and smartphones, more and more people want to take the next step and edit their videos to improve or fix them.
Of course that is easier said than done – and the main hurdle you’re going to face if you want to edit videos is the fact that most video editors are designed to be used by professionals, and tend to be technical and complicated. That being said, the Movavi Video Editor has cemented its place as a popular and widely used software – mainly due to its reputation for providing a straightforward and easy way to edit videos.
Rather than forcing beginners to go through a steep learning curve before they’re able to edit videos, the Movavi Video Editor is designed so that even newcomers can jump right in and get started almost immediately. Its user interface is accessible and the controls used by its features are intuitive – so it should take you only a few minutes to figure them out.
Feature Rich and Powerful
On top of being user-friendly, the Movavi Video Editor has ensured that it is just as impressive in terms of features. Essentially you will be provided with all the tools that you need to edit and improve your videos, including:
- Cutting and combining video segments to remove unnecessary footage and merge clips together in whatever sequence is required.
- Adding customizable text to create unique captions, subtitles, titles and watermarks that can be animated.
- Applying stylish filters and special effects to alter the visual appearance of the video.
- Inserting audio tracks as background music or voiceovers by using audio files or capturing audio directly from a microphone or some other device.
- Enhancing the quality of your videos automatically or manually and also correcting any common issues such as blurry, pixelated, or shaky video segments.
- Automatically optimizing videos for any device or platform with the help of hundreds of presets.
- Capturing video from a webcam or by digitizing analog sources such as VHS tapes.
- Creating professional-looking slideshows out of photos and videos quickly.
Odds are you may already be starting to see how some (or all) of these features could help you to improve your videos. If not, by experimenting and trying them out for a little bit you’ll soon see just how they can be put to good use. Regardless of whether you’re looking to create professional presentations or casual personal videos – the Movavi Video Editor will give you what you need to get the job done.